How this works!
We created this site because we wanted an easy way to sell items in a fast and affordable way. You buy online, and pick up at our location in Bellevue just off 520. We’ve tried selling through local classified sites and sites like eBay / Amazon, but there are so many drawbacks to those services. Shipping costs prevent us from providing low prices on eBay. On local sites, sometimes buyers don’t show up, and often times as a seller, it’s impossible to sort through all the various inquiries and pick who to sell things to.
- Our purpose is to serve the people of Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, and Issaquah.
- If you want an item, you purchase it online and prevent anyone else from buying that item. No need to ask the seller if something is available.
- We try to price items low enough so that even if it’s not exactly what you expected, you’re happy with the price you paid. If you’re looking for a specific item in mint condition, this is probably not the site for you.
- Once you place the order and pay for your item, we give you the pickup location in Bellevue and your order will be waiting for you. Usually within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
- We don’t ship. The cost of shipping is too high for small businesses. We want to promote local sales.
- We don’t offer returns, phone support, or anything like that. We really just want to keep this lean, and keep costs down. We don’t offer deliveries, and don’t plan on making trips to the post office or UPS.
More About Us
Hello everyone. We first created this project and website so we could create something new. A lot of the design elements were chosen by my toddler age daughter. We also wanted a space where we could list various items for sale that our family no longer uses, or have outgrown.
We have several goals with this website;
First off, we’d like to promote reuse and recycling and our goal is to teach our children how important that is. Our hope is that by reselling what we already have, we’ll reduce what ends up in a landfill. We will also donate a percentage from every sale to POW (Protect Our Winters) which will help us enjoy some of the sports we love most.
Second. Focus on Search Engine Optimization. Avoid paying Shopify, Wix and Squarespace fees. Avoid paying for expensive ads on Facebook, Instagram and Google. Utilize options such as Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, Instagram and other free marketing opportunities.
So thank you for visiting, and if you have any questions or need to contact us, please fill out the form below.
- The Lee Family